Hello, and welcome! I am so excited you decided to stop by. My name is Gracie, or you can call me Grace. I was born and raised in South-East Texas and currently reside in the Lone Star State with my High-school sweetheart and our daughter. Starting a blog/online platform had been a dream of mine since I was a young girl, and thanks to the support of my sweet spouse, and God’s guidance, I pursued that dream. My hope is to encourage women and mothers on their journey through life and motherhood and to inspire them in their walk with Christ.
Random facts about me:
- I am a Christian, technically born Catholic. I have such a strong love and passion for Jesus. I re-connected with my faith in 2019, and God Willing am hoping to be baptized as an adult in the near future.
- I am Latina! I was born in the States, however my parents were both born in Mexico and immigrated to the US before I was born. Their story is truly inspiring and maybe one day I can share that with you. Oh and yes, I speak Spanish.
- I LOVE coffee! Coffee was, and still is, a huge part of our culture. I can guarantee that at any gathering, holiday, birthday, anything…almost always, someone will be starting a pot of coffee.
- I am a HUGE nerd when it comes to anything stationary! Planners, pens, notepads, highlighters, you name it!
- I am the youngest out of all of my siblings! Now as an adult, our age difference doesn’t seem so spread out, however the second youngest sibling is almost 10 years older than me!
- I consider myself a kind-of crunchy mom. We follow a gentle-parenting style, we use alternative medicine ( Don’t worry, we seek conventional medicine when necessary) Eat mostly whole foods, use essential oils, and natural remedies in my home. However, we aren’t restrictive. If we are at a family gathering, or event, we will almost always get down on some yummy Tres Leches cake and some good ole southern BBQ.
- My spouse and I have been together for 6 years, and met when we were only 15 and 17 years old. He is a USMC veteran and before motherhood and blogging I was working as a Pro- Makeup Artist, and even had work Published.