Hello, and welcome! I am so excited you are here. My name is Grace, A 26 year old Mom, Spouse, and Homemaker who is passionate about clean, simple, and intentional living. My hope is to encourage you in your walk in motherhood, faith, and life. On this blog you will find an array of things, you’ll never be bored that’s for sure! Homemaking, homeschooling, recipes, clean living product recommendations, and good ole mom-to-mom chats. Grab yourself a cup of coffee and get cozy, I hope you enjoy and stay awhile!
Random facts about me:
- I’m on fire for Jesus! I gave my life to Christ in 2019 and love sharing the Word!
- I am Latina! I was born in the States, however my parents were both born in Mexico and immigrated to the US before I was born. Their story is truly inspiring and maybe one day I can share that with you. Oh and yes, I speak Spanish.
- I LOVE coffee! Coffee was, and still is, a huge part of our culture. I can guarantee that at any gathering, holiday, birthday, anything…almost always, someone will be starting a pot of coffee.
- I am a HUGE nerd when it comes to anything stationary! Planners, pens, notepads, highlighters, you name it!
- I am the youngest out of all of my siblings! Now as an adult, our age difference doesn’t seem so spread out, however the second youngest sibling is almost 10 years older than me!
- I consider myself a kind-of crunchy mom. We follow a gentle-parenting style, we use alternative medicine ( Don’t worry, we seek conventional medicine when necessary) Eat mostly whole foods, use essential oils, and natural remedies in my home. However, we aren’t restrictive. If we are at a family gathering, or event, we will almost always get down on some yummy Tres Leches cake and some good ole southern BBQ.
- My spouse and I have been together for 6 years, and met when we were only 15 and 17 years old. He is a USMC veteran and before motherhood and blogging I was working as a Pro- Makeup Artist.